Solidarity Red 2018 (Shiraz)
This bold, revolutionary shiraz is generous and passionate on the palate, with high notes of collective power that will keep you fired up for the struggle for justice and equality for all. Our Solidarity Red is a strong and gusty red that is best enjoyed with comrades as you plan to Change the Rules.
The Solidarity Red 2018 is a limited edition Shiraz for May Day 2018.
• Limited Edition Label for May Day 2018
• This wine is sold for fundraising purposes
• Western Australian Shiraz, 2015
• 1 bottle contains 8.5 standard drinks
• 1 bottle is 750ml
• 14.5% alcohol/volume
• May contain traces of milk, egg or nut products
• Contains sulphurs
• Sourced by WA Cleanskin Cellars
• Wine of Australia
• It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Liquor Permit Information
• IT IS AN OFFENCE TO SUPPLY ALCOHOL TO A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS PENALTIES APPLY.
• Liquor Permit Number: 16008443
The people of Canberra are sick and tired ...
This Australian-made union sticker i...
Winter is nearly here! It's the perfect time to start rugging...