"Never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.”
— Rosa Parks
These words, spoken by civil rights activist Rosa Parks, exemplify the role of civil disobedience used by Parks and other leaders in the fight for equality. Parks was arrested for her act of civil disobedience and convicted of violating the Jim Crow laws that enforced racial segregation in the South. Her inspirational words remind us that to win the struggle for equality, dignity and justice for all, we must be courageous and be prepared to defy bad, injust laws.
• Proceeds from the sale of this t-shirt will go towards our campaigning and advocacy.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Unisex cut
• Not made in Australia. Ethically produced in decent working conditions in Nicaragua of US components, with 3rd party independent certification.
• Read our Social and Ethical Policy.