Deeds Not Words Notebook$9.55
"Deeds not words" was the motto of Emmeline Pankhurst, the daring and radical feminist activist and leader of the Suffragette Movement.
Our Deeds Not Words Notebook features a high-impact, pleasuing cover design, and soft interior pages that makes it perfect for keeping notes clear and easy to read. Our premium Australian-made 80gsm crisp white paper is smooth and luxurious to write on.
This union-designed and union-made double spiral-bound notebook is made with care and diligence by Australian workers in NSW. The cover is robust and silky, with a matte cello coating. The subtle line-ruled notebook uses high-quality, pen-friendly paper.
It's a well-sized (B5 size), 80 page notebook that is perfect for site meetings, negotiations and personal use. With this notebook, you can keep a track of meetings, activities, and ideas as you organise, build power and change the world.
These limited edition notebooks are a wonderful gift for the feminist activist or unionist in your life - although you may want to keep them for yourself.
• 80 pages
• Double spiral bound
• Dimensions: 250 x 175 (B5)
• Australian made, recycled paper
• Cover: 300gsm, celo-matte
• Internal paper weight: 80gsm
• Paper sheets: crisp white, acid free, pH neutral
• This pad is 100% Australian made, and proudly manufactured, printed and assembled in Australia by unionised workers.