Thirty years of failed neoliberal policies and trickle-down economics has led to the worst levels of inequality in Australia for 70 years, record levels of casualised work, and stagnant wage growth.
The workplace laws are rigged against working people and the community, allowing big business to make massive profits at the expense of everyone else.
That's why we're campaigning to change the rules and restore fairness. We need to ensure that working people can bargain for fair wages, ensure they have secure jobs, can enforce their rights at work, and are treated with respect by bosses.
• Proceeds from the sale of this t-shirt will go towards our campaigning and advocacy.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Not made in Australia. Ethically produced in decent working conditions in Nicaragua of US components, with 3rd party independent certification.
• Read our Social and Ethical Policy.