Change the Date Tee (Unisex)4417013 $39.95
The support for changing the date of Australia Day is growing year after year, as more and more people support healing and reconciliation for First Nations people. Wear your tee with pride.
This tee features a hand-crafted symbol of unity designed by Canberra-based indigenous artist Kayannie Denigan.
• Proceeds from the sale of this t-shirt will go towards our campaigning and advocacy.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Not made in Australia. Ethically produced in decent working conditions in Nicaragua of US components, with 3rd party independent certification.
• Read our Social and Ethical Policy.
About the Artist
Kayannie Denigan is Luritja artist with strong family and cultural ties to Bagarrmuguwarra and Kuku Yalanji Bama from Cape York. She is a member of the CPSU and her art combines her heritage and upbringing. The artist was inspired by the work of unionists and Indigenous people across Far North Queensland to advance Indigenous rights, particularly events like the 1957 Yarrabah strike.